Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Keeping Track

What's new in my world? Top 10 most recent developments (in no particular order):
  1. I've read nearly a dozen books in the last three months.
  2. My High School friend is getting married this weekend.
  3. My house is empty during the day-- The cat is driving me nuts.
  4. I've been hitting the gym five times a week. I no longer need to check-in at the front desk.
  5. I experienced my first bachelor party in NYC this past weekend.
  6. I've started doing freelance work for a past employer and my neighbor, both involving web and graphic design.
  7. I'm writing a song for my-friend-to-soon-be-married and his bride as a wedding present. I have yet to figure out the chorus, but it seems good so far.
  8. I have no idea what to be for Halloween. I need suggestions.
  9. Some of my friends have been swallowed up by the real world and are currently AWOL.
  10. I want to buy the new Mike Doughty and Lou Barlow albums that come out on October 6th.

No comments: